Tuesday, October 24, 2006

BA's brownies

Baked brownies today with Bin and Rainnabe.

Since Bin and Rainnabe knew about my condition, they have been actively asking me out. Very touched. Though they didn't know that I am having this "stay home syndrome" ever since I came back from japan. Does not have much desire to go out recently... just feel like staying at home and just enjoy time alone. Maybe it is my own escape mechanism. I dunno. but I feel tired staying outside for too long.
Which might be a psychological thing because before my operation, I always like to stay out late. Even after work when I do not have any activities on, I'll ask colleagues to go for a drink. Since my op, I stopped doing that and try not to go out unneccesarily. Cos I feel that home is the most comfy and the safest.

Anyway, back to the topic. Rainnabe wanna bake some brownies for his presentation (though even till now, I have no idea why he needed brownies for his presentation...) and we decided to bake brownies together. We made 2 type w 2 different recipe. Not bad, though the 2nd one came out charred. Haha. But still, it tasted good. Thus me, Bin and rainnabe decided that maybe we should open a brownies stall... maybe call BA's brownies. B stands for Bin, A stands for Rainnabe's name, and BA is my online nickname since 2000.
Haha. It's quite funny actually.

Then we touched on the issue of how friends handle another's medical condition news. And of course, we all agree that they should treat friends who have medical condition with empathy and not sympathy. But I guess empathy and sympathy is just a thin line... but I guess I will touched on this in another seperate entry.

Gotta work tmr again. Boring.
Needa find another job soon. This job is not conducive for my condition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home