Thursday, October 26, 2006

Regular Check Up

To all that reads my blog.

My advice to all....

Do your regular body check up diligently. Cancer is no longer a disease that people can just shrug it off and say "it won't happen to me."

It can happen to ANYONE, at ANY AGE, ANY GENDER, ANY RACE, ANY NATONALITY.

Do your blood test regularly.

I am someone who hates injections and blood test. Believe me, I need someone to hold my hand when I had my Hep B immune jabs taken 4 years ago. Now? I am pretty immune to injections, though blood test still freaks me...

But still, go for all sorts of check up. And watch your life style.

If you are happy with your life now, and wanna live as long as you can, take care of your health now.

If you hate your life now... then...why, by all means destroy it with all your vices.

Personal choices.

4 Comments:

At 10:31 PM , Blogger patpat said...

Hihi, my name is pat & I am xiaodoudou's younger sis..I saw the comment u left and read all ur entries! Indeed u and her have many things in common..but when she discovered her cancer,it was already in the late stage..I hope u can accomplish wat she didn't, with the same spirit..I have so many things to tell u..I don't want to flood ur comments box..so I will tell u slowly one by one with every one of ur posts. Stay strong ok?

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger Fay said...

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much. Hope to gain strength through you and xiaodoudou...

Thank you...

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger patpat said...

=) xiaodoudou would be so happy to know she can gib u strength and of coz she will be giving it to u..enjoy urself but strictly no alcohol or ciggs ok?...okie..mayb once in 3 months..

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Fay said...

Oh dear...alcohol is hard to quit. Just had a little on tuesday.
But will try to minimise it to the minimal!

Yes, I am sure she will be somewhere giving strength to all of us. Thank you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home